Membership of the University Senate
The University Senate shall consist of ex-officio (non-voting) and elected members. The Senate contains ninety-one elected members, as follows:
- Three administrative officers elected by and from a group composed of the deans of the schools and colleges which are Senate electoral constituencies. Members of this group and the ex-officio members are not eligible to vote in or be elected from any of the constituencies.
- Seventy-two members of the faculty elected according to the process established in the By-Laws.
- Nine professional staff members elected according to the process established in the By-Laws.
- Five undergraduate students appointed by the President of the Undergraduate Student Government.
- Two graduate students appointed by the President of the Graduate Student Senate.